VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

Words From 3X Studios

Firast of all, one must remember... this is R1665s third flash... EVER! and My Second. We're still learning. I'm still getting used to a different form of art as well as new equipment and programming. Hell, I thought my art was a huge leap from the last episode. thanks to those who showed their support. For those who offered it, thanks for the constructive criticism. Everybody else pretty much falls under one of the three following categories:

"The long cinematic was retarded, looked like it was drawn by a mentally handicapped idiot"

Don' make fun-o me! (Drools incessantly)

"I just get the feeling like you spent a long time putting the sprite bit together and then a couple of minutes just cobbling the last portion together to give it some kind of a continuous story."

....For the most part... Yeah, pretty much! LMAO!

"HOW CAN YOU SERIOUSLY MAKE RYU DIE IN TWO SECONDS,AND SAKURA BARELY HAS A SCRATCH?BULL CRAP!!!!!!"

(Clears throat) ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!
...oh you fanboys... That's one 0 I'm proud of. Exiles is about bringing the b level characters to the forefront. I'm kinda glad that Ryu and Chun Li bit it hard the way they did. Even Spider-Man has had his ass handed to him by Stilt Man once or twice. AND THAT IS MARVEL CANON!!! LOOK IT UP!

Anyway, thanks for watching! Hope you enjoyed. the next Episode will be bigger, faster, and better! -Educate.

R1665 responds:

SECONDED!

LOL!

R1665

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

My Effin' Hand Cramped!

Very ADDICTIVE! Tough to play on a laptop...

Eight Eight

Very nice

I'm impressed by the clean nature of the line work.

katz katz

Very Beautiful

I love the velvety nature that comes from your use of black. almost as if you could reach out and feel a soft blanket surrounding the face.

SayNo2NoMore SayNo2NoMore

Keep it together, people...

Anyone who can assume anything about this piece without further study and score it a 1 has no place scoring art...